Please be so kind as to take a moment to click a links below.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New kid on the block.

Well welcome to my new blog. As the description states this is pretty much a blog devoted to Civil Air Patrol, the Air Force, and basically whatever else I feel like posting. You may noticed that although the posts are all under the same username, the name signed to the bottom may change. This is largely due to the fact that I may allow other people to also post, so check the name at the bottom of the entries to be sure who it is you're reading. I will attempt to update this blog on a weekly basis, depending on the amount of views; more views-> more updates. Feel free to leave comments about the entries but do try to be respectful of others, no need for a cyber battle-royale. I'm going to go ahead and suggest if you're viewing this to also look at some other sites related to CAP with great blogs. The first is Midway Six's CAPBlog, a great site with alot of info. I would also suggest looking at Civil Air Portal, also a great site with blog and forums. CAPTalk is another forum I would suggest, my name on both forums is Becks, feel free to find me. You can find all these site and more on the right side of the page in the "Links" Section.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout!
Best Wishes for the blog.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home